Headquartered in Joinville (SC), since its foundation in 1963, Schulz Automotiva
meets the most stringent quality standards. Schulz Automotiva is a foundry with
integrated machining in Brazil and a global reference in gray and nodular iron
casting, machining, painting and assembly of parts.
Production capacity exceeds 120,000 tons per year, while also providing aftermarket
automotive components for heavy commercial vehicles, agricultural machinery and
The headquarters, located in a modern, 451,000 square meter industrial park, with more than 120,000 m² of built area, develops a wide range of products and services. The company also has Distribution Centers around the world, three in Europe and one in the United States.
- In 1980, the company began supplying parts to the automotive sector.
- Always attentive to the market, in 1993, it started offering machining services and maintained major ongoing projects.
- Start-up of the E-Coat painting system, in 2008, was a milestone in the brand expansion process, aiming to meet the high demands of global customers.
- In 2011, seeking to expand its business operations, it stepped up the supply of components to the agricultural and construction machinery segments.
- In a bold move focusing on new markets, the company entered the Aftermarket in 2012, supplying automotive parts and compressors for vehicle brake systems.
- In the following years, new achievements strengthened its market leadership position with assembly line consolidation (2015) and start-up of part production for the wind energy industry (2016).
Exponential market growth is the result of high investment levels in expansions and innovations, ensured by constant certifications, sustainability and focus on the safety of its employees and partners.
Schulz Automotiva is a global supplier of automotive products and services, which reinforces the company’s tradition and high technological standard.